Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What up, folks...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
A man called Harthan
Fresh Meat

What up, folks... Empty
PostSubject: What up, folks...   What up, folks... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:20 am

I used to roll in the old school Triad. Craig remembers me. God, it's had to have been like, a year and a half. I was here for the Dragonband shit, good times.

Who's still here from the old school crew? Craig, I've seen? Nick still here? Jacques?

Anyway, what's this place been up to? Killed the chat again? Is cool.

Just checked, looks like Dice Roller is Nick. Nick's the shit, don't fuck with him.

Joe still here?

There's like, 75 members now. Crazy. There used to be like, 6 of us. Ah, the good old days.

You guys gotta catch me up on shit, seriously.
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

What up, folks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What up, folks...   What up, folks... EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:07 pm

Harthan good to hear from ya.

Things are good.

We've got a half-decent wiki going now. The first book goes to press in just a few weeks (it's finished and we're just finishing up pre-press work on it now).

John, Nick, myself are still here. Adam and Majere pop in once in a while. Jacque is on once in a while. No one has heard from Joe in ages (we think he and his wife are having another baby). My daughter Asia roleplays with us now. So there's still plenty of the old crew here. We've also got Ron (aka skitz) who does a lot of work for our wiki) here too. PPlus some new members too. You definitely need to stop in more often.
Back to top Go down
http://www.craigdeboardart.com
A man called Harthan
Fresh Meat

What up, folks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What up, folks...   What up, folks... EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:42 pm

Heh, sorry I never did any of the work on the wiki I said I would.

Really glad to hear the book is so close to press.

You guys moved back to Arizona, right? How's everything there? I assume you're going to WrestleMania.

I'll check out some of the games here, probably roll a character for one. Glad to hear the OGs are still kickin'.
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

What up, folks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What up, folks...   What up, folks... EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:16 am

Of course I'm going! My blog on WWE has been doing pretty decent too.

Yeah we moved back to Arizona. Fuck Florida and a bunch of damn humidity.

Yeah the first book is soon going to press (like in two weeks) and is already receiving some decent praise from the few previews certain specific people have seen (enough even to get some back cover blurbs for the book).

Feel free to start up a game or whatever man. We're all down for whatever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.craigdeboardart.com
Jon
Fresh Meat

What up, folks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What up, folks...   What up, folks... EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:56 am

Harth buddy, whats the haps man?

XBOX 360 > PS3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What up, folks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What up, folks...   What up, folks... Empty

Back to top Go down

What up, folks...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hunt the Dead :: Closed Threads-
Jump to: