Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Conspiracy and Dreams

Go down 
+3
Turken
Edaw
Erron
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Turken
Hunted
Turken

Conspiracy and Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy and Dreams   Conspiracy and Dreams - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:58 pm

Turk’en turned just in time to instinctually throw up four shadow tentacles to grab Erron and take a step back. Turk’en’s heart seized in his chest and tears welled up in his eyes.

“Not you. Please Gods, Not you!”

(Ability: Deamon-Shadowplay) Roll for tentacle strength[roll="d20"]1[/roll]
Back to top Go down
Erron
Survivor
Erron

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy and Dreams   Conspiracy and Dreams - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:14 pm

Erron struggled against the four tentacles....

[roll="d20"]1[/roll]

[roll="d20"]1[/roll]

[roll="d20"]1[/roll]

[roll="d20"]1[/roll]
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntthedead.com
Erron
Survivor
Erron

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy and Dreams   Conspiracy and Dreams - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:14 pm

He broke free of one, but the other three held him tight....
Back to top Go down
Turken
Hunted
Turken

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy and Dreams   Conspiracy and Dreams - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:20 pm

“Why?”

Erron kept chomping at Turk’en as if trying to eat him. He managed to get an arm free and started to swing to get at Turk’en.

STOP THAT!

Turk’en yelled at Erron and he stopped moving.

Turk’en looked into Erron’s eyes. He saw the them blank and lifeless. His lifelong friend had finally fallen prey to that which they had hunted for so long.

Turk’en pulled out his new cutlass and looked at it and then back at Erron.

“I’m so sorry my friend.”
Back to top Go down
Turken
Hunted
Turken

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy and Dreams   Conspiracy and Dreams - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:28 pm

Turk’en’s tears filled his eyes. He knew what he needed to do. He knew the promise the two made to each other.

“Krystin, Take your son from here.”

Turk’en waiting until he heard the two leave.

Turk'en gritted his teeth.

Then he thrusted forward.

[roll="d20"]1[/roll]
Back to top Go down
Erron
Survivor
Erron

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy and Dreams   Conspiracy and Dreams - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:37 pm

[roll="d20"]1[/roll]
Back to top Go down
Erron
Survivor
Erron

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy and Dreams   Conspiracy and Dreams - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:38 pm

The body of Erron fell to the floor, in front of Turk'en, dead.
Back to top Go down
Turken
Hunted
Turken

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy and Dreams   Conspiracy and Dreams - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:50 pm

Turk’en dropped to his knees cradling the body of his long time companion and oldest friend. Tears fell from eyes as he layed his friend down on the wood floor.

“Go in peace Erron. Your family is waiting for you. Embrace your wife and son again and finally know peace.”

Turk’en got up and knocked over all the lamps in that were left unbroken. As the lamp oil spilled all over the floor, Turk’en walked out and waited for the oil to get close to him just inside the door. Then he raised his hands and sent a ball of fire into the building igniting it.

Turk’en waited as long as he could, watching the building go up in a blaze that lit the night sky. He tried to watch the body of his friend burn, but the fire raged brighter than his darkling eyes could take. Once he was sure the building was completely engulfed, Turk’en turned back to the woman.

“Take your child to safety. The world just got much darker. I leave in 10 minutes. Say your good byes.”

Turk’en turned back to the fire. Letting his eyes feel the heat. Letting it dry his tears.

“The world is darker indeed.” He said under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Kristyn
Fresh Meat
Kristyn

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy and Dreams   Conspiracy and Dreams - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:24 am

She placed her arm gently on the darkling's shoulder.

"I am terribly sorry. Take your time. When you are ready, the druids will give your friend a respectful resting place. I'll leave Elan with the druids, and I can help you with whatever you need."
Back to top Go down
Turken
Hunted
Turken

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy and Dreams   Conspiracy and Dreams - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:43 pm

Turk’en stood there letting the woman place her arm on his shoulder.

“This will be his resting place. Do no move or desecrate him in anyway or I will bring the walking dead to your town.”

Turk’en let the Kristyn take her child to the druids and the two were off. Turk’en’s wound still hurt him but he didn’t let it stop him from moving. True to the hunters skill, the darkling moved quickly and silently through the woods following the trail of the dwarves that fired upon the village. Turk’en wasn’t sure just how far he was from the group, but he kept his eyes open so they wouldn’t run into the party.
Several times he had to wait and let the woman catch up but she maintained a constant pace throughout. Turk’en may have even found himself impressed with her had he not been focused on tracking the dwarves. Eventually Turk’en found their trail and increased his pace. He could see them in an opening in the trees. The darkling stopped Kristyn and bade her to keep silent. He whispered to her that they would sleep here with no fire, a safe distance from the dwarves camp. They he sat in a meditative position spreading his senses out, feeling if there were any zombies near them and pushing them back to keep them outside of his and the dwarves camp.
Back to top Go down
Hunt the Dead
Tracker
Hunt the Dead

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy and Dreams   Conspiracy and Dreams - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:25 pm

Turken wrote:
Turk'en grogily tried to rise, but the pain in his side prevented him from doing so.

"Hhhnnn!" He growned. The darkling layed his head back down on the ground. He had bruises and sores in places he didn't know he was hit. Those may be a result of him being here.

Where was here?

"Erron? Where am I? What happened. Last thing I remember is getting shot but the stupid cow."

Turk'en put his hand over his wound It was a pretty clean shot from what he can tell, but he wouldn't know until he got to look at it properly.

Now was not the time for that.

"Ow! Who dies first"

He then passed out.....

Turken wrote:
Turk’en’s tears filled his eyes. He knew what he needed to do. He knew the promise the two made to each other.

“Krystin, Take your son from here.”

Turk’en waiting until he heard the two leave.

Turk'en gritted his teeth.

Then he thrusted forward.

[roll="d20"]1[/roll]

"AHHH!" the darkling shouted waking in a cold sweat.

Erron knelt over him.

"Shhhhh....stay quiet Turk. You were having a nightmare. Stay quiet. There's dwarves outside this building and we think they're hunting us. This is Kristyn and Tara. Edaw you already know. How's the wound?" Erron said with a concerned look on his face.

Turk'en stared at him as if he'd seen a ghost.
Back to top Go down
Turken
Hunted
Turken

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy and Dreams   Conspiracy and Dreams - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:18 am

Turk'en looked up and was confused by the people he saw. Most importantly he was confused about Erron.

"What in the dead gods happened? You were turned Erron! I saw it!

I...

I...

I killed you, Erron."

Turk'en hung his head down on shame. Was it just a dream? Turk'en remembered it so vividly. HE could feel his friends life leave his body as he held him. He could feel the heat of the fire as he burned down the building they were now under.

"What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy and Dreams   Conspiracy and Dreams - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:05 pm

It was just a bad dream, Turk. Listen I think i know whats going on. It seems there's a group of dwarves possibly in league with the minotaurs. I think you were being sold to them and--

Erron wrote:

SH-BOOM!

"What the hell!?" Erron yelled. The entire buyilding shook, causing dust to fall on them in the basement. Erron left the darkling with the woman and rushed up stairs. The building was destroyed.

"Explosives...."Erron look around and saw the arrows from earlier. However they weren't arrows....they were crossbow bolts.

"Dwarves?" Erron said confused. He then saw Tara lying in the street. She had been knocked down by the blast. Many rangers and druids were rushing to the scene.

Erron ran to the Hellfolk woman and made it to her first and began to help her up.

"Get to safety now!" he yelled at everyone.

"There's dwarves in the woods with explosives. They could attack again at anytime!" Erron said to everyone around.

"Dwarves? Why would dwarves attack Teseron?" a ranger asked confused.

"I don't know," Erron said worried.

The memory of his dream rushed back to Turk'en. he couldn't help shake the feeling that it was something more than a dream.

"Listen we--" Erron said before he was cut off.

SH-BOOM!

"What the hell!?" Erron yelled. The entire buyilding shook, causing dust to fall on them in the basement. Erron left the darkling with the woman and rushed up stairs. The building was destroyed.

"Explosives...."Erron look around and saw the arrows from earlier. However they weren't arrows....they were crossbow bolts.

"Dwarves?" Erron said confused. He then saw Tara lying in the street. She had been knocked down by the blast. Many rangers and druids were rushing to the scene.

Erron ran to the Hellfolk woman and made it to her first and began to help her up.

"Get to safety now!" he yelled at everyone.

"There's dwarves in the woods with explosives. They could attack again at anytime!" Erron said to everyone around.

"Dwarves? Why would dwarves attack Teseron?" a ranger asked confused.

"I don't know," Erron said worried.

Turk'en then realized none of it was a dream at all.

Turk'en then realized it was a premonition.

Turk'en then realized he had seen the future.

And they were all stumbling toward it with nothing in their way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.craigdeboardart.com
Turken
Hunted
Turken

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy and Dreams   Conspiracy and Dreams - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:39 am

Turk’en wasn’t thinking straight. He saw what was playing out before his eyes before it happened. He knew. He knew about the dwarves.

He knew about the attack.

He knew about…

“N..No!”
Erron looked to Turk’en as he tried to talk.

Turk’en got up as quickly as he could calling up tentacles from his body to grab ahold of Erron.

“When?”

“When did it happen?... Uggh!”
Turk’en slumped over but worked to maintain the shadow apparitions.

“When did it happen Erron? And where did they get you?

“How long ago?!”

Turk’en needed to know...
Back to top Go down
Kristyn
Fresh Meat
Kristyn

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy and Dreams   Conspiracy and Dreams - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:07 pm

Kristyn was in the midst of healing the darkling, when there came a series of explosions. The naturalist tried to keep her patient safe, but the darkling, despite being wounded, moved quickly up after the human.

"Hey!"

Kristyn quickly ran up and saw the human being held by the darkling's magic. The naturalist was so confused. She had no idea if she should help one, the other, both, or go help someone else.

"What are you doing?! I thought you two were a couple," she said to Turk'en. Kristyn drew her bow, and an arrow, but she didn't notch the arrow, yet.
Back to top Go down
Edaw
Fresh Meat
Edaw

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy and Dreams   Conspiracy and Dreams - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:17 pm

Edaw had taken a respite from hunting down Erron and Turk'en to enjoy a stroll through the town. He'd never been to this part of region. He didn't know what to think.

As he passed along a tall building, the ground shook, and his ears rang from a large explosion not far from him. The building he was next to toppled over, with debris crashing down around him. He instinctively ducked, and covered.

Unfortunately, Edaw's claws couldn't save him from taking a hard blow to the head. After the shaking stopped, he picked himself up. The debris could have buried him dead or alive. The rubble was scattered, and though he had to move a few chunks out of his way, he was for the most part free.

His head bled, and his sight was blurry. The pain caused him to wince. He was angry at being hurt, and he knew just who to blame for his suffering.

Edaw slowly headed down the streets, oblivious to other explosions. Edaw had a target, and he was intent on finding him. It was all his fault! He brought Edaw here, he dragged Edaw into all this mess!
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy and Dreams   Conspiracy and Dreams - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:45 pm

Erron vanished and appeared behind Turk'en.

"Using your shadow tendrils to grab someone who can teleport through shadows is foolish and you know it," he whispered in Turk'en ear from behind.

Erron grabbed Turk'en by the back of the hair, and drove his face into the floor, busting open his nose and held the darkling there.

"Now tell me.....what in the hell would make you turn on me like that?" Erron said angrily, yet quietly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.craigdeboardart.com
Turken
Hunted
Turken

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy and Dreams   Conspiracy and Dreams - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:50 am

“ I dreamed it Erron. You were bitten. Where were you bitten at?”
Turk’en was too sore and tired to invoke his own shadowmelting powers. It was this mastered ability that allowed Erron and Turk’en to both avoid capture all these years. The wounds that the darkling suffered were effecting his concentration.
“I had a vision of the dwarves attacking. ”

“In the vision you turned on ME! You changed from a bite you must have suffered, I’m not sure when, but I fulfilled my duty as a Hunter. I killed you so you wouldn’t be one of them. Then I burned this building down on your body. “

“I watched you burn Erron!”

“I watched until my eyes themselves burned and I couldn’t watch anymore. Then I watched a little bit longer”

Turk’en’s stomach was hurting. The healing wasn’t finished when he got up after Erron. The majick still coursed through the darkling but he process hadn’t been finished.

“Tell me you weren’t bit Erron.”

“Tell me that my vision was wrong.”

Turk'en waited for Erron's reply. He was afraid of the answer, but was willing to accept what he felt he would need to do.
Back to top Go down
Hunt the Dead
Tracker
Hunt the Dead

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy and Dreams   Conspiracy and Dreams - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:45 pm

Erron looked at Turk'en. There was no emotion in his eyes or voice.

"Turk....I was--"

His voice was cut off. All anyone knew was red...

DM's NOTE: This thread is now closed. Please see the thread entitled "Red! Red! Red!" to continue playing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy and Dreams   Conspiracy and Dreams - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Conspiracy and Dreams
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hunt the Dead :: Closed Threads-
Jump to: