Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shalafi Crysania
Fresh Meat

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:35 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MO JO, HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clown jocolor
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:46 pm

Yeah, he's supposed to come over so I can get him shit-faced drunk. Dude, I even bought an old busted ass VW Bus and a box of Little Debbies for us to sleep in and eat.

But you still aren't here Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.craigdeboardart.com
miklbane
Hunter of Dead

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:17 am

Sorry brother! I got lost along the way down a trail and was chased off course by a herd of cows and then stopped to play war with some kids and ran into an electric wire that I didn't see in the middle of the night!

LOL!

For those that don't know. Those things actually happened, and what Craig said too! can't say we didn't have our own set of adventurous tales!
Back to top Go down
shalafi Crysania
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:36 pm

I vaguely remember the story about the cows, and thus the reason Craig just LOVES cows so much! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1