Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entering Town: A & B

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amber Stone
Hunted
Amber Stone

Entering Town: A & B Empty
PostSubject: Entering Town: A & B   Entering Town: A & B EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:20 pm

Amber walked with her companion up to the town border. She wasn't sure what town they were at, and didn't care. All she wanted was to rest. She felt like it had been a lifetime since there was any form of civilization. Although, she could remember a time when she'd consider this place a sore to the landscape.

She was hot and exhausted under her cloak, but she was sick of staring at the red haze that was everywhere. The caravan they discovered a ways back supplied the two with plenty of food, but very not as much water as they'd have hoped. Hopefully they could barter some things away here.

"Hopefully we won't have as much trouble as we did last time," she said to her partner.
Back to top Go down
Browden
Hunted
Browden

PostSubject: Re: Entering Town: A & B   Entering Town: A & B EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:29 pm

"So long as there are no werewolves, it will be paradise to me," said Browden, pulling back his hood to look at the gate.

"Someone at the gate?" he called. He avoided shouting, not wanting to lure undead, but kept his voice loud.

A pipsqueak voice called out from the other side and a panel slid out from the gate with two green eyes staring at them.

"Maybe..."

"Dammit... A riverfolk," whispered Browden to Amber.

"What do we need to get in?"

After several minutes of offering miscellaneous items for entry, they finally offered a small portion of their "magically tasty meats" to the much appreciated, and under-nourished riverfolk. After gaining entry, they found their way to the bar, and asked for water. Clean, refreshing water.

"Now what?" they asked each other. Neither knew where to go, or what to do. Amber was resistant to joining the Civil Agents again. She wasn't sure why, but she had the impression it was filled with some crazy bitches.
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: Entering Town: A & B   Entering Town: A & B EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:40 pm

Lopex sat down next to Browden in the bar. He nodded at the man. He didn't recognize him, and knew that he and his mistress were new in town. He rubbed his chin, happy to not be like some people with broken missing limbs replaced by mechanical parts. Perhaps he could talk this man into lending his whore to him for the night in exchange for some beans.

Lopex wasn't sure.

But it would be nice.

The barkeep brought him his usual.

Life was good. Ever since the red mist came he had been separated from the man he hated more than any other in Nerin Toth.

James.

He couldn't stand James. He HATED James. And to be free of James meant that it didn't matter how messed up the world was, as long as the idiot James wasn't there....it was paradise.

And to make matters even better, he not only had a drink right now...but he also had the opportunity to have a whore for the night.

And Lopex was never one to let an opportunity pass him by.

He turned toward Browden.

"How the fek are ye fekkin' doin' ye fek?" he spoke with a thick accent, adjusting the rifle strapped to his back with the custom scope on it and downed the whiskey in one gulp.
Back to top Go down
http://www.craigdeboardart.com
Browden
Hunted
Browden

PostSubject: Re: Entering Town: A & B   Entering Town: A & B EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:52 pm

Browden looked at the drunk with his only good eye, then turned back to Amber.

"Why do they always talk to me?" he asked, ignoring the man. He shifted the large battle axe on his back. He would have liked to believe the axe would repel people.

Amber merely shrugged.

"Use it to get some information. We can't hop from town to town forever!"

She turned back towards bar and enjoyed her water.

Browden turned back to the drunk.

"I'm 'fekkin' great. What do you know about this town?"
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: Entering Town: A & B   Entering Town: A & B EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:33 am

"Don't ye recognize yer ol' mate, Browden? It's me....JAMES!" Lopex said with a wide goofy grin.

"Last time I saw ye was on th' Sky Palace. Did ye know the Cap'n's here too! She's right over there. Ahhh, the lass hasn't been the same though since her ship been stolen an' all. Come on now....ye can't really be thinkin' ye don't remember me. Remember, I was the one who was always bein' stalked by that crazy person, Lopex. An' there was that weird arse werewolf too. What was his name again? Luther? Logan? LUCIAN! Aye! That was it! Come on mate, ye gotta remember me. It's me, James!" Lopex said.
Back to top Go down
Browden
Hunted
Browden

PostSubject: Re: Entering Town: A & B   Entering Town: A & B EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:24 pm

Browden glared at Lopex/James with his one eye. He then crossed his arms on the table and placed his head in his arms. He was suddenly exhausted. Still, it would be good to hear from Hellcat. After everything, he still held some sense of honor for her.

"I'll be right back," he said to Amber. She smiled and nodded, and continued to drink.

Browden ignored L/J, and headed for a proud woman that he hoped could give Amber and him some guidance.

"Ya beached, Cap'n?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Popurum
Hunted
Popurum

PostSubject: Re: Entering Town: A & B   Entering Town: A & B EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:07 pm

The doors to the tavern were slammed open.

"I don't get it..." said a small voice.

"Look, somehow, I'm gonna get back to my real body. When that happens, I won't be guilty of any of the stealing (or murders," he added under-breath). A tall ugly man with a nose that had obviously been abused was walking alongside a red headed riverfolk.

"So will you be James or Lopex?" asked Popurum, confused.

"I'll be Lopex, and James will be a murderous thief who deserves to be locked up. Trust me, we're doing the right thing."

"Well, if you say so..."

Popurum ran up to the counter and hopped up onto a stool. It swirled underneath him, and he spun around, giddy.

"You promise to help me though?" asked Popurum. "If I help you?"

"Of course. Once I'm Lopex again, we'll go find Aldion for you."

"Good! I need to find him, but I have no idea where to look."

"So you a fan of Aldion's or something? Trying to find your 'hero'?"

Popurum looked at James, angrily.

"No! I need to find and stop Aldion. He's a liar, a coward, and a bad person. I hate that guy! And someone needs to put an end to him!"
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: Entering Town: A & B   Entering Town: A & B EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:47 pm

"WHAT.....

......THE

..... FEK!?"

Everyone turned and looked at Lopex. He stood in the face of the man who had entered with Popurum. His eye twitched open and closed. He snorted. His head tilted to the side and shook uncontrollably.

He then slowly closed both eyes.

He calmed himself.

He took in a long, deep, breath.

And exhaled slowly.

He let his anger go in one slow breath.

His eyes slowly opened.

He had stopped shaking, having gained control over his fury.

Silence.

A mouse skittered across the floor with a bread crumb in its mouth.

Silence.

A crow could be heard outside cawing.

Silence.

Lopex breathed in slowly again.

Silence.

The barkeep gulped hard, worried what would happen.

Lopex exhaled slowly again. His anger was passed. He was perfectly under control now.

"WHAT THE BLOODY FEK DID YOU DO!?"
he screamed in rage tackling James by the throat trying to strangle him to death.
Back to top Go down
Popurum
Hunted
Popurum

PostSubject: Re: Entering Town: A & B   Entering Town: A & B EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:54 pm

"You leave him alone!"

Popurum jumped off the bar stool and onto the back of Lopex/James, making James/Lopex squirm under both weights.

Popurum had grabbed a hold of someone's loaf of bread and proceeded to pound away on his adversary.

"You can't kill him! I need him to find my grandson!"

Browden looked away from Hellcat a moment to see if Amber was in trouble any. She simply gave the three combatants an agitated look, moved further down the bar, and continued to drink.

Browden was content and sat down next to his captain.
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: Entering Town: A & B   Entering Town: A & B EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:58 pm

Watching the brawl go on, Hellcat leaned close to Browden. "What the hell are they fightin' over? Don't they work for me? Be a dear and go stop them from killin' each other before their shouts attract a bunch o' stiffs," Hellcat whispered to Browden her warm breath could be felt on his neck. She slid a pistol across the table to him slowly, her fingers brushing his hand.
Back to top Go down
Browden
Hunted
Browden

PostSubject: Re: Entering Town: A & B   Entering Town: A & B EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:09 pm

Browden smiled.

"Aye, aye, Cap'n."

Browden took the pistol in one hand and walked to the three brawlers. The large man picked up the riverfolk in one hand and threw Popurum over the counter. The riverfolk floundered and whined.

Browden ignored the riverfolk and lifted the pistol. He didn't really aim. Just enough so he wouldn't kill either of them. He pulled the trigger and one of the humans felt the metal ball hit their leg. There was a scream of pain, and Browden was able to pull the two apart.

"Play times over, boys. Time for Cap'n's orders."
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: Entering Town: A & B   Entering Town: A & B EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:29 am

"ACH! What'd ye bloody shoot me --" Lopex tried to yell, but when he rolled over his face almost hit a bar stool. He stopped, just in time, flinching.

"Whew....that were a close one, aye," he said in relief feeling at his nose to make sure it was OK, then going back to inspecting his leg wincing at the gun shot wound.

Broken noses always hurt the worst. Even worse than gun shots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering Town: A & B   Entering Town: A & B Empty

Back to top Go down

Entering Town: A & B
Page 1 of 1