Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Danger's in the Sky.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ah-Malz
Fresh Meat

Danger's in the Sky. Empty
PostSubject: Danger's in the Sky.   Danger's in the Sky. EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:09 pm

Name: Ah-Malz AKA: Scales
Race: Reptile Anvier
Class: Pirate
Hair: He has spike hair, each spike being about 8 to 9 inches long with brightly colored beads at the base of each spike.
Scale color: Ah-Malz, has bright red and orange scales, with almost neon blue and turquoise color's around his tale cheeks and his chest.

Weapons: Ah-Malz use's a silver pirate cutless that he stole from the Captain of the knights of Tomath in Port Skell, He also uses two flintlock pistols.

Armor: Ah-Malz often wares no shirt, he will wear a vest with a shirt if he need's to look nice for some reason, his scales are rather tough and hardened almost like leather, he wears leather pants with no shoes or leather boots.

History: Ah-Malz was raised in the toi-swamp when he told tales of this he often referred his home as the black marsh. When he eventually made his way to the first city of port skell as young hacthling he was memorized by tales of pirates and flying. So he did just that, became a Pirate. His crew was killed in a assassination attempt on his life when the captian of the Knights of Tomath lurned Ah-Malz stole his sword, his crew was killed in the process, he is looking for a new one. He believed strongly in the way's of your crew is your family....your all friends.
............................................................................................................

Ah-Malz was discouraged, very discouraged. He sat in the inn of Port Skell drinking is troubles away in a bottle of rum. His crew was gone, he nearly died and for what? a sword and some coins.

Ah-Malz needed to act, his sky ship was falling apart and there wasn't much he could do at this point. He heard tales of the mighty and famous Captain Hellcat, so he was going to do the best he can to make a name for himself....and his eventual crew. When suddenly he had an idea, he stumbled out of the inn completely wasted and he began making flier's most of them were in cheap nearly dried ink but some where even in mud!

The flier's read:

Here ye, Here ye all who seek enjoyment, excitment and family in the skies seek Ah-Malz. A pirate in dire need of a crew.....a good crew, there will be gold and rum. Lost of rum, that is all.

END OF FLIER

Ah-Malz stood outside as it began to rain he hissed slightly and saw some of the Knight's of Tomath heading to the inn.

"GAH ye fecking scum!" he said in that strong raspy reptile accent, as he spit at the ground.

One the guards pointed at him and shouted they ran to the inn.

Ah-Malz jumped behind the bar of the inn and swigged his rum again with a grin.

"yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me," he whispered softly to himself with another swig.
Back to top Go down
Popurum
Hunted
Popurum

PostSubject: Re: Danger's in the Sky.   Danger's in the Sky. EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:37 pm

Name: Popurum
Race: Riverfolk
Faction: "I'm a pirate, ARG!!!" (Pirate's League and Tothian Mage)

Description: Popurum is young and small (even for a riverfolk). He's pale skinned, and has bright red hair that's almost as long as he is tall. He's a very friendly riverfolk, wanting everyone to be a new friend. However, he's very sensitive and gets hurt easily.

Weapons: He wields a javelin, but calls it a "knight's lance."

Armor: He runs... fast... and he can wiggle out of arms pretty good.

History: Popurum grew up in Port Skell. He was an orphan, living in the alleyways. There wasn't an orphanage anywhere that would take him, so he would try to smuggle aboard the ships. He'd always get caught, but most ship masters would allow the little guy to sleep on board until they had to sail.

Popurum has never left Port Skell, but he keeps trying. Both pirates and traders turn him away for his size. If only he was as big as his heart... Still, he and his pet can, Mr. Whiskers, seem to always try and join the next vessel.

Companion: A stray black cat.

Down in the storage room of a trading vessel, a small red headed boy was busy packing things up, hoping to please the captain. The tall, skinny skipper came down to check on the riverfolk's work.

"Everything strapped down, and locked tight?" asked the captain sternly.

"Aye, aye, Captain!" said the riverfolk saluting and giving the key to several chests, back to the owner. The captain rolled his eyes.

"Come, up top, then, for your payment."

Popurum could barely contain his excitement! He was going on his first adventure at sea! He followed the captain up to the deck. A cat found its way to the riverfolk and started rubbing against Popurum's leg.

"We did it, Mr. Whiskers! We're part of a crew!"

"Sorry, little one. We're a full ship. You and the cat are gonna have to stay in town."

Popurum was all too use to this. He just sighed deeply and said, "Ok," and headed onto the docks, and towards the tavern.

"Phooey, I thought we were on there for sure, Mr. Whiskers."

The little riverfolk walked along the docks towards the nearby inn, with the black cat behind him.

When he got inside the inn, he ignored the brawling and thrown objects. No one bothered him, ever.

"I got money, this time, Mr. Bill," he said to the barkeep.

Popurum somehow got in the habit of calling everyone he didn't know "Mr. Bill."
Back to top Go down
Ah-Malz
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: Danger's in the Sky.   Danger's in the Sky. EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:18 pm

Ah-Malz peeked his head over the bar the knights were getting closer. He stood up quick spilling his ale surprising the little riverfolk.

"Aye, little one ye and yer cat welcome on my ship if ye do somfing for me," he said as the knights were beginning to enter.

"Ye go over there and tell that fecking rat, that ye saw....Ah-Malz just left town. Ye do that and we can set sail for Greyshore," he then handed Popurum another stack of fliers

"And when we get there if ye so choose to come with me, ye can pass this out to help us find a better crew. I be on the ship we leave in 5 minutes ye better hurry" His strong reptile accent tagged along with every word.

Ah-Malz made his way to his ship, he boarded and began making preparations to take flight.
Back to top Go down
Popurum
Hunted
Popurum

PostSubject: Re: Danger's in the Sky.   Danger's in the Sky. EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:50 pm

Popurum looked at the fliers and watched as the man ran off.

"Oh boy, Mr. Whiskers! This is gonna be a great adventure!"

The young riverfolk and the cat quickly left the tavern and went up to the knights.

"Hi there! I know who you're looking for! It's that pirate guy huh? He gave me these fliers, and then left town! He's going to Peregren though. Yup! He's on the road heading there now! Yep, yep, yep."

Popurum then waved goodbye to the guards, as he made his way for the docks looking for the ship. He couldn't remember which one it was though...

"That pirate doesn't give good directions, Mr. Whiskers."

He kept walking looking at the fliers, handing them out to strangers.

Too bad Popurum couldn't read... He was trying though! While trying to spell out a word, he collided into the back of someone.

"OOF!"

He looked up at the stranger.

"Hiya!"
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: Danger's in the Sky.   Danger's in the Sky. EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:59 pm

Character Sheet

Name: Frankie the Rat
Race: Human
Faction: None
Hair: Dark, dirty, greasy, brown, slicked back.
Eyes: Dark brown almost black.

Weapons: Frankie uses whatever is around him. He doesn't carry weapons.

Armor: Frankie just wears black boots, black pants, a white dress shirt, and a dark brown waist coat.

History: Frankie the Rat earned his name. He grew up in Port Skell, the son of Kellum Jimmiz, a dock worker. Kellum worked for a man named Illam. Kellum would rough up merchants who wouldn't pay "protection money" from the Black Dove's theive's guild.

One evening, the Black Dove's killed Kellum. Illam then raised Frankie. Frankie became an enforcer for Illam when he became an adult. Eventually Frankie learned that Illam was actually a part of the Black Dove's and had his father killed for gambling debts.

Frankie ratted out Illam to the Knights of Tomath. Illam now sits in a jail cell awaiting execution and the Black Doves want Frankie the Rat dead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frankie sat in a bar. A man brought him a flier.

"Earn gold. Rum. That's all." he said reading the flyer.

"Gets me outta dis town and away from da Doves. Good 'nuff for me."

Frankie left the bar to seek out the pirate known as Ah-Malz.
Back to top Go down
http://www.craigdeboardart.com
Ah-Malz
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: Danger's in the Sky.   Danger's in the Sky. EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:10 pm

Ah-Malz stood on his ship getting things ready he was six minutes since he last talked to the giddy little riverfolk. He ignited the hot air in the balloons. And shouted in that raspy voice.

"Aye, Riverfolk where ye be!?" a few other people noticed him including the knights that Popurum tricked now they both would be wanted.

Ah-Malz drew his cutless and cast down a rope sliding down it to the docks he ran up to Popurum.

"Aye lad, ye got on the ship....quickly." he then spotted Frankie making his way towards the docks he didn't think to much of it.

The knight's began running straight at Ah-Malz. Nearly all drew swords another drew a cross bolt firing it, barley missed popurum. They fired another into the Lizard's leg.

"AHHH YE FECKING SCUM!" he shouted sheathing the sword as he drew both flintlock pistols.

He shot the guard that shot him and firied at the other's as he began running back to the ship, he climbed the rope when he got to the deck he shot some more.

Time was running out they were closing in, with a row of men all with rifles aimed straight at the hot air balloon.
Back to top Go down
Popurum
Hunted
Popurum

PostSubject: Re: Danger's in the Sky.   Danger's in the Sky. EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:16 pm

Popurum turned and waved excitedly at the captain. Then he saw the crossbow bolt stick a plank of the dock, next to him.

He turned around and saw the knight.

"That wasn't nice!"

Popurum grabbed a rock and threw it at the knight. It banged off the knights helmet, but did no real damage. The knight cursed the riverfolk and started charging.

Popurum started screaming when he saw the knight chasing him, and bolted towards the ship.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

Popurum ran past Frankie screaming and running, with the black cat, Mr. Whiskers, behind him.

"I'm coming Captain Ani'Malz!"

Popurum couldn't read the name after all...
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: Danger's in the Sky.   Danger's in the Sky. EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:24 pm

Popurum wrote:
Popurum ran past Frankie screaming and running, with the black cat, Mr. Whiskers, behind him.

The guard chasing Popurum ran past Frankie just as Popurum had. Frankie reached out and grabbed the Knight by a long locke of blond hair handing out underneath his helmet.

Frankie wasn't a big man. He wasn't a small man.

Frankie wasn't the smartest, he wasn't the fastest, he wasn't the strongest.

But he was definitely the meanest.

Frankie grabbed the guard's hair and slammed him backwards, bashing the back of his head into the dock.

"Hey uh, yeah, be nice to da kid, ya know," Frankie said adjusting his coat slightly.

He then slowly but surely continued his nice walk toward the ship to meet the Captain.
Back to top Go down
Ah-Malz
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: Danger's in the Sky.   Danger's in the Sky. EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:42 pm

As Popurum got closer and Sirja leaned over helping Popurum on the ship.

"Welcome aboard, now get those other balloon's running pull the anchor, and- Who in Hellcat's name is that?" he spotted the man walking through battle and such, there was no time.

"Aye, it always be me doin this stuff." complained Sirja

As the ship began to fly away Sirja dropped a rope it landed right infront of Frankie.

"AYE COME ON MATE WE BE NEEDING TO HURRY!" he yealed as he grabbed hold of the rope to help pull him up.

He then looked to find that no body was manning the wheel.

"Aye, lad man that wheel will ye?" he asked as he began to pull Frankie up into the ship.

OOC: I CHANGED AN-MARLZ NAME TO SIRJA THATS IT!
Back to top Go down
Popurum
Hunted
Popurum

PostSubject: Re: Danger's in the Sky.   Danger's in the Sky. EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:48 pm

Popurum's eyes grew wide, and he started to clap in excitement.

"REALLY?!" he shouted.

"You heard him, Mr. Whiskers. Not only am I part of the crew, but I'm the skipper! WHEEE!"

Popurum ran as fast as he could up to the large wheel that was as large as he was. He started turning it this way, and that way, then having to overcorrect what he was doing. All the while, he was making noises and sound effects to what he was doing.

Too bad he couldn't see where they were going...
Back to top Go down
Ah-Malz
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: Danger's in the Sky.   Danger's in the Sky. EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:12 pm

As Sirja pulled Frankie onto the ship he clapped his back and leaned up against the side tired.

"Aye, welcome aboard friend." he said with that thick lizard accent.

He then glanced out infront of the ship seeing they were headed straight towards a mountain top.

"AYE LAD, WERE YE GOING!: Sirja shouted.

Popurum so eager to impress and correct him self sent it into a accidental dive. Sirja charged trying to make it to the wheel in time but he started sliding back towards the front of the ship and large crate was headed right at him!

"GAH!! FECK!" he yelled jumping to the side as it flipped overboard.

Sirja still had the arrow in his calf a loose rope attached to the mast closest to the wheel slid down to Sirja, he grabbed it and used it to pull himself to the wheel and dove cacthing it.

He then righted the ship as they made there way to gray shore, to get the gold of course the rum. and a new ship.
Back to top Go down
Popurum
Hunted
Popurum

PostSubject: Re: Danger's in the Sky.   Danger's in the Sky. EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:17 pm

"Awww! I was just starting to figure it out. Besides, that was fun!"

Popurum didn't wait for the captain's response. He headed towards the center of the deck, near the mast. He slowly edged over to the railing to peak over. He had to stand on his toes to see.

"Wow... We're high, aren't we Mr. Whiskers?"

Popurum then noticed the new guy on board. Not wanting to be rude, Popurum walked right up to Frankie and extended his hand.

"Hiya, Mr. Bill. I'm your skipper!"
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: Danger's in the Sky.   Danger's in the Sky. EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:23 pm

Popurum wrote:
"Awww! I was just starting to figure it out. Besides, that was fun!"

Popurum didn't wait for the captain's response. He headed towards the center of the deck, near the mast. He slowly edged over to the railing to peak over. He had to stand on his toes to see.

"Wow... We're high, aren't we Mr. Whiskers?"

Popurum then noticed the new guy on board. Not wanting to be rude, Popurum walked right up to Frankie and extended his hand.

"Hiya, Mr. Bill. I'm your skipper!"

"Hey yeah kid, da name's Frankie, but most people call me Frankie da Rat. Yeah I---.......I---......I--......"

Frankie ran to the side of the ship.

"BLAAAAGGGHHH!!!!!!''

"HWUUUUFFFF!!!!"

"BLEEEEECH!!!!"

*cough*

*snort*

"I....get air sick easy."
Back to top Go down
Popurum
Hunted
Popurum

PostSubject: Re: Danger's in the Sky.   Danger's in the Sky. EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 pm

"It's ok, Mr. Bill. Maybe your puke is hitting one of those stupid knights, or a zombie!"

Popurum walked up to Frankie and patted his back.

"By the way, Captain. Where are we going?" he asked yelling to the lizard at the wheel.
Back to top Go down
Ah-Malz
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: Danger's in the Sky.   Danger's in the Sky. EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:36 pm

"Aye, Frankie ye say. I think Rat is more appropriate." he said with a chuckle adjusting the wheel.

"Aye a new ship be in order, I plan to take us to Greyshore,"

He coughed and spit over the side of the boat.

"There is plenty of rum and gold for us there, we need a ship as well. Whether we still it or buy it we need a new one, a big one to aye a good idea aye,"

He said as he made another small adjustment.

"Aye, lad would kindly clean the mess ye made earlier," he said looking at popurum.

He then looked at Frankie "Aye mate, ye mind getting to quaters ready as well be needing a place to sleep to night." he said as he made another adjustment.
Back to top Go down
Popurum
Hunted
Popurum

PostSubject: Re: Danger's in the Sky.   Danger's in the Sky. EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:48 pm

Pops looked at the captain when he mentioned a mess. It sounded like he expected Popurum to clean it up.

"What mess? I didn't do it! I doubt it was Mr. Whiskers. You clean it up, its your ship!"

Popurum walked off, wanting to explore. He didn't want to distract the captain or Mr. Bill from working.
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: Danger's in the Sky.   Danger's in the Sky. EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:41 am

Ah-Malz wrote:
He then looked at Frankie "Aye mate, ye mind getting to quaters ready as well be needing a place to sleep to night." he said as he made another adjustment.

Frankie still leaned over the ship. The puking stopped, and he caught his breath and wiped his mouth on his sleeve.

"Imma lil' fuckin' busy here!" he yelled in anger at the aniver.

"GWAAHHHHHH!!!!"

He went back to puking.
Back to top Go down
Popurum
Hunted
Popurum

PostSubject: Re: Danger's in the Sky.   Danger's in the Sky. EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:18 pm

Popurum was bored with Mr. Bill. He had to find something else to do. He wandered into a room on the ship. He figured it must be the navigation room. There were maps everywhere!

Popurum ran up to a table with compasses and those pointy things you use to measure! He oohed and ahhed everything. He giggled in excitement.

He started looking at the maps trying to find it.

"Greyshore... Greyshore..."

Too bad Popurum couldn't read...

Mr. Whiskers had found a mouse and was chasing it around the room.
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: Danger's in the Sky.   Danger's in the Sky. EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:24 pm

Frankie finally finished puking, and began walking about the ship. He had always worked the docks and never actually been on a ship. eventually he found Popurum in a room filled with maps.

"Whut are ya----ya can't do that!" he yelled at Popurum. He quickly walked up to the map. the word "Greyshore" was written on the map in charcoal.

"That's not where Greyshore is. It's over here," Frankie said rubbing out the word with the sleeve of his jacket and re-writing Greyshore on a different part of the map.

"I swear. This captain would get us lost if it wuddn't fer us true sailors," he said to Popurum patting him on the back.

"It's a good thing we're co-captains of dis ship."
Back to top Go down
Popurum
Hunted
Popurum

PostSubject: Re: Danger's in the Sky.   Danger's in the Sky. EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:30 pm

"Really?! We're co-captains? Hear that, Mr. Whiskers?" The cat was reaching underneath chair to get at a rodent.

"Thanks for helping me, Mr.- er, I mean, Captain Bill. I've never been to Greyshore. I can't wait to go there! Of course, we want to make a good impression. This ship is a mess! We should have Captain Animals get to work cleaning. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Ah-Malz
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: Danger's in the Sky.   Danger's in the Sky. EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:59 pm

Ah-Malz had a weight suspended on the wheel keeping it going in the same direction. He walked in the navigation room and handed both of them a bottle of rum, Popurum's bottle was smaller then the other's do to his size.

He looked at the map and frowned.

"That's because ye was looking at it upside down," he said as he spun it around and corrected Greyshore's location.

He then looked at the two.

"And ye ain't co-captain's ye be crew member's I haven't decided who me first mate be because me crew ain't large enough yet!" he was slightly upset.

"And ye cant be leavin me to do all the work, we be a family here, Aye each person got a job and ye each gonna do yer job, Aye bein the nice lizard I am, I be lettin ye choose what job ye be doin," he said to the two.

They were nearing Greyshore only a few more hour's at this point and they would be there soon, Ah-Malz didn't think word of his confrontation hadn't made it to Greyshore yet but you can never be too sure.

He cut the rope and tossed the wait off the ship it landed on undead's head the only good way to explain it was an accordion effect.

"AH! Ye see that one, Bollocks!" he shouted in that raspy voice, always seemed like it was full of joy.

he shouted so his crew could here him.

"Aye, we be gettin us a big ship, twice...NO FOUR times the size of this one, and more gold ye can carry. And the rum fit for a king aye life be good mates life be good!" he shouted with joy.

Ah-Malz was a little drunk...just a little and gust of wind caused the ship to sway every so slightly but just enough to cause him to stumble backwards.

He slipped and went over the ship his hand snagging on a rope right on the back of the ship, he wasnt alone on the rope.

"WHAT IN THE HELL?!" he shouted an undead being tangled around he hung his legs in the rope and leaned back both flintlock's in hand he fired both at the same time repeadtly shooting the zombie in the head.

He then spit.

"Bollocks!" he said as he pulled himself back up.

He then casually went back to steering the ship.
Back to top Go down
Popurum
Hunted
Popurum

PostSubject: Re: Danger's in the Sky.   Danger's in the Sky. EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:40 pm

After getting yelled at by the Captain Animals, Popurum hurried to say he wanted the job of map-care-taker.

When they started getting near to Greyshore, and Popurum's bottle was still full, he decided he'd better try some before Captain Animals got mad. He uncorked it, smelled it, and grimaced. He stuck his tongue out grossed, not wanting to do it. But of course, he was a pirate!

He took an oversized swig and his eyes got big.

"Oh my..." his head started buzzing. Things moved funny, and his tummy was not happy.

He didn't like that stuff, so he replaced the cork, and stuck it in his waist band. He then roamed the deck, caring around a few maps, rolled up in his arms. They were, of course, Greyshore maps. They were important.

However, Captain Animals started getting too excited, and fell off the side. Popurum shrieked and ran to see if the Captain had gone splat.

No, he just got caught in the ropes or something. He eventually found his way back onto the ship and to the wheel.

"HEEEEY! Captain Bill and I haven't fallen off the ship yet! Maybe we should be the captains, since you obviously are a Land Lover!" Popurum didn't know what that meant, but he heard it lots!

"I say we take a vote on who's Captain!"
Back to top Go down
Ah-Malz
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: Danger's in the Sky.   Danger's in the Sky. EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:17 pm

Ah-Malz wasn't to upset for the riverfolk he was different but it seemed as if that came natural to him but he wouldn't have Captain voting on his ship no he wouldn't!

"Aye lad, lets get something straight this be my ship and my ship alone, Ye wanted to come so ye did, now if there be any more question bout his ship this is and who be captain I can set ye down right here and ye can walk the rest the way!"

Ah-Malz was tired and he was ready for rest when suddenly his ship rocked back and then tipped downward. He looked up and one of the air balloon's was deflating

"BAH! I TOLD YE WE BE NEEDIN A NEW SHIP YE BEST HOLD ON MATES!"Ah-Malz shouted as he was slammed into the mas he grabbed a lose rope and tied himself onto the mast.

They were going to crash soon and when they did they would land in the River bend just north of Peregen and along the edge of the Toi Swamp.

Ah-Malz, wished he was drunk at this time

Last edited by Ah-Malz on Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: Danger's in the Sky.   Danger's in the Sky. EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:28 pm

The lizard aniver spun Popurum around. Popurum already wasn't feeling well from trying the run too quickly.

BLORF!

The halfling projectile vomited all over the lizard's stomach.

The puke seeped into the aniver's waistband and into his pants.

Frankie walked onto the scene.

"Heyya, yeah, ya sees, I wuz thinkin', you said we gets ta pick our jobs, yeah. So I'm pickin' Captain. Dat's yer rules. Me and shorty here are co-captains, cause uh yeah he's got all da brains and I got.....well I dunno yet, but it works dat way."
Back to top Go down
Popurum
Hunted
Popurum

PostSubject: Re: Danger's in the Sky.   Danger's in the Sky. EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:32 pm

Suddenly, this ship ride wasn't as fun as Popurum had hoped. He was feeling sick, and the ship was going to crash!

"Mr. Whisker!" called the riverfolk. Pops then ran into the navigation room.

He went and cowered in a corner, starting to cry.

"Stupid Captain Animals! Putting me on an unsafe ship. I don't wanna die, Mr. Whiskers..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danger's in the Sky.   Danger's in the Sky. Empty

Back to top Go down

Danger's in the Sky.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hunt the Dead :: Hunt the Dead Role-Playing-
Jump to: