Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dead Will Hunt

Go down 
+14
Aelemar
Hunt the Dead
Popurum
Draylas Redoran
miklbane
Ariella
Asia
Aldion
Saliith Shadow scale
Hellcat
Onni Scaletail
Zachy
DacenTainer
Craigzilla
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Asia
Fresh Meat

The Dead Will Hunt - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:33 am

Asar ran over and retrieved her opossum. She was glad chomp had bitten him. She didn't like him either. She then placed Chomp on Popurum's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Draylas Redoran
Fresh Meat
Draylas Redoran

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:57 am

Draylas was unsure, very unsure it was obvious this group had been together for awhile, but would the welcome him? Would they just allow another person in the group?

He watched the lizard wander off and felt sorry for him, he too lost a love one, he to knew pain what's it like to be hunted to be cast out. And now all he can do is kill, undead that's it never to return to the Hurdlek Mountains again, unless of course its a dire emergency or the undead go away or die. But what are the chances of that?

He studied the group, the people that just took his fellow brethren he had half a mind to shoot the Assassins with his bow and save Sarek.

He had incredible stamina this entire time he had the arrow knocked and the string pulled back he released it and put his bow away, and the arrow in his quiver.

"That man Sarek, he is heading to Greyshore then?" he asked as the Assassin just watched him not answering but he knew that's were they were taking him, he would wait a bit then follow in step, he was naturally light on his feet and could follow them and remain undetected.

"When we get to Greyshore, I'll save him," he spoke aloud out of ear range of the Assassins he wasn't sure if others were listening but it didn't mater to him.

He looked down his big ferocious female mountain lion named Sasha looked at the opossum, but not the kind of eat you look.

The kind of look a mother would give her cub, Draylas looked down at Sash funny and stroked her head she purred lightly.

He pointed with his black elven gladius in the direction Onni went.

"I know these swamp's quite well, if we needed him I could find him. But I would advise he be left alone for now, he needs a time for grieving," The Darkling spoke his voice was cold, he spoke as if he was well experienced... which he was.

It wasn't that he had any feelings and hated the world it was more or less he was trained to not show those feelings and emotion's he was a warrior and that was all he knew. Since his first and only love died he has been like this ever since emotionless, and uncaring.

He looked at Asar, then to Popurum, then to Petra. The group was left with out a leader, if they ever had one.

He was taught to lead, he knew how to do it quite well he didn't really care if he was leader or not but these people didn't think like he thought...His entire life was a mission not a conversation about cats.

"Are we going?" he stated still looking at the group, ready to leave without them.
Back to top Go down
miklbane
Hunter of Dead

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:28 am

Hadrian got up from the filthy swamp water, and ran with the group. He banked to the left as soon as he saw the group of Assassins come from the hiding place. He saw this scene unfold from behind a tree. Only the darkling that ran into him knew he was here. The others were in a flurry trying to get away from the barrage of ranged attacks.

After the darkling was getting hauled away another one came in talking about saving him.

"What an idiot!" Hadrian whispered to himself.

Then it came to him.

He swung off his pack as quickly as he could trying frantically to get it open, fingered stumbling over themselves.

"Oh please let it be ok, please let it be ok!"

The boy got his bag opened and breathed a sigh of relief. He pulled out his book and saw that it was basically unscathed from his dip in the swamp.

Hadrian decided this party was undecided and lost. Not that he wasn't lost, but they needed...

...A leader!

The boy stepped from the tree as the party was gathering up the food talking about thier next action, and walked up to them.

Hadrian stood as tall as his 18 year old thin frame could and started barking orders.

"Now if you guys want to get out of here alive your going to have to do exactly as I say."

He turned to Oceana, "Woman pick up all the food before it goes bad. you and the riverfolk can split it and carry it."

Turning to Asar, "You pick up your rat. If it bites me I'm killing it. Now Lets get moving NOW before those sprinters friends come chasing us again."

"LETS MOVE PEOPLE!"

Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:10 am

As the group went about there business, Dryalas slipped in the muddy water, fell onto his back, hit his head on a rock, sending the rock flying into the air, which bounced off of a tree, off of the tree, rolling down a vine, landing smack in the middle of his

WHOCK!!!!

...forehead.

Dryalas heared a whispering voice that no one else seemed to hear.

"shut....your....whore.....mouth."
Back to top Go down
http://www.craigdeboardart.com
Asia
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:15 am

Asar looked at the human. Who did he think he was? March in and started spouting orders. And if Chomp bites he'll kill him? He's worse than Petra! She would carry food, fine. But to be so rude....

"Fine."

Just to make sure he wouldn't harm Chomp, she slid him into her pack. And then began to think very hostile and violent things having to do with Hadrian.
Back to top Go down
Hellcat
Fresh Meat
Hellcat

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:37 am

Oceana walked right up to Hadrian, and whispered into his ear, "do not address me as your slave, or I shall strike you with my whip as you are releaving yourself next time and remove your manhood. Are we clear?"

Oceana moved to the food picked up just what she would need and no more and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Draylas Redoran
Fresh Meat
Draylas Redoran

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:45 am

Draylas looked at Hadrain disgusted what did he know about leading, something he read from a book!

Draylas kindly took Asar's food and water pack and slung it over his shoulder. He then looked a Hadrian looking right into his eyes.

"These people have names, you will treat them with respect," he said as he glanced at Oceana and Asar.

"I'm not even sure you know were your going." he said.

He pushed him aside and ready to lead the pack on there way.
Back to top Go down
miklbane
Hunter of Dead

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:08 am

Hadrian hated being treated like an inferior. He was trained damn it. These people needed his help and this darkling was talking down to him. The woman talked down to him This darkling talked down to him. He hated it!

Hadrian growled with rage as he lept foward kicking Draylas in the back of the knee making it buckle foreward and bringing the darkling to the ground. In a flash the Draylas was just his height.

"GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!" Hadrian was quick and drew his dagger up into the seemed area of Draylas' armor, sticking his dagger into his armpit, and bit into the darklings ear. Not enough to bite through but definitely enough to keep a hold should Draylas try and throw him off.
Hadrian talked through his teeth into Draylas' ear., which was still comprehendable.

"DON'T EVER TALK DOWN TO ME AGAIN. I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING. JUST CUZ YOU BIGGER THAN ME YOU KNOW ME OR CAN BELITTLE ME. I'M SAYING THIS ONCE. I'M HERE TO SAVE YOU."

Hadrian drove his dagger alittle more home. Enough that Draylas could feel the blade now through the seem of his armor.

"I'M NOT A LITTLE KID YOU CAN BOSS AROUND. I AM A HUNTER. WE ARE THE UNMOVING FORCE THAT NO ZOMBIE CAN STAND UP TOO."

"NOW IF YOU WANT TO LIVE THEN DON'T EVER TREAT ME LIKE A CHILD AGAIN. DO WE HAVE AN ACCORD?!"

Back to top Go down
Draylas Redoran
Fresh Meat
Draylas Redoran

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:21 am

Draylas was smart and quick he planned this all along, testing Hadrian to see how he would react and what he would do. He took a liking to the young man, Draylas figured he could teach Hadrian some combat, it would give them both something to do and Hadrian would gain from it as well.

The whole time Draylas was drawing his dagger without Hadrian knowing. With his free hand he grasped Hadrian's wrist that held the dagger, as if he was going to lightly push it away.

The Darkling swung the dagger meeting Hadrain's throat stopping it of course he then bent his wrist back at the same time causing the dagger to move away from his armpit.

He pushed lightly with the dagger and the natural reaction would be to pull away, in doing so he opened his mouth releasing his the darkling's ear.

Draylas shoved Hadrian to the ground and sheeted his own dagger he then grasped Hadrian's arm and squeezed demonstrating what he should have done.

"Keep your arm firm the entire time, that way the bending your wrist wouldn't have worked allowing you to either bite my ear off, or stab my armpit," he lifted Hadrian to his feet with a grin.

"I will teach you more when we reach the city, now do you wish to lead or should I it matters not to me?" he asked him.
Back to top Go down
miklbane
Hunter of Dead

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:42 am

Hadrian wasn't ready for Draylas' movements. The boy had learned to be fast, but the darkling took him down in a few quick moves.

"GRRRR! FINE YOU CAN LEAD, BUT I'LL WATCHING YOU! IF YOU CAUSE HARM TO THESE PEOPLE I WILL PIN YOU TO A WAGON AND KILL YOU."

Hadrian got up with Draylas' help and walked away from him.

"Damn dirty darkling." He muttered under his breathe. Hadrian wondered if Turk'en would have dealt with the darkling in the same manner.

"He wouldn't have been given an inch."
Back to top Go down
Draylas Redoran
Fresh Meat
Draylas Redoran

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:12 pm

Draylas Redoran began walking along a path that wasn't a path. It was the same path he used once before when he made his way to Greyshore through the Toi Swamp.

He looked back at the group as the followed him then to Hadrian.

"These people are my main concern, it would be wise for you not to think like you know everything because you know of Turken? Everyone knows of Turken especially me, they tell stories of him back in the mountains."

The path he was following was mapped only by memory something he often tended to do when traveling which he often does.

It was only normal for Hadrain to act the way he was, he was 18 and trying to follow in the ways of Turken, at least thats what he figured.

They should be only a day's walk or so from Greyshore, there he can began to train Hadrain extensive combat, he will need it after all in the battles against the undead.
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:43 pm

miklbane wrote:
Hadrian wasn't ready for Draylas' movements. The boy had learned to be fast, but the darkling took him down in a few quick moves.

"GRRRR! FINE YOU CAN LEAD, BUT I'LL WATCHING YOU! IF YOU CAUSE HARM TO THESE PEOPLE I WILL PIN YOU TO A WAGON AND KILL YOU."

Hadrian got up with Draylas' help and walked away from him.

"Damn dirty darkling." He muttered under his breathe. Hadrian wondered if Turk'en would have dealt with the darkling in the same manner.

"He wouldn't have been given an inch."

*NOTE: The following events and all events up until this point take place BEFORE Issue#1 of the Hunt the Dead Series.

As the group traveled through the swamp, trying to get out they heard noises.

Rustling of trees.

Footsteps.

Lots of footsteps.

Hadrian and Dryalas heard them first. Then the others. The group stopped and listened.

The noises grew louder. Noises of a battle.

"TURK! TWO STIFFS AT 45 DEGREES!" the voice yelled.

A darkling back flipped onto the scene, and as he landed he brought up an axe clipping a rushing undead in the chin and splitting it's head right up the center.

Another zombie rushed the darkling. The darkling spun, kicking the zombie in the face. During the spin he sheathed the ace drew out two short swords and when the blur of movement ended the blades caught the second zombie across the neck and across the top of the head killing it.

"ERRON! ON TWELVE!" The darkling shouted.

"GOT IT!" an elf armed with a scythe yelled back jumping from a tree.

Twelve undead rushed onto the scene. In the middle of them was a human. The human swung two kopesh blades in an arc. Four undead fell to the ground.

"ALDION, MANUEVER E3!" the human yelled at the elf.

The elf rolled to his back putting his feet into a zombies stomach and rolled the zombie off and over top of him sending it flying into the air. Turk'en spun again with lightning speed tossing a small marble like object into the mouth of the undead Aldion sent his way. The zombie swallowed the marble.

THOOM!

The throat of the zombie exploded sending the head flying.

Erron ran swinging his bladeswith the 5 undead left chasing him.

Three more fell.

Aldion tripped one with his sycthe, spun the weapon and brought it down cleaving the zombie's brain from it's skull.

Turk'en leaped straight up, letting his short swords fly. He grabbed a tree branch, landed on it and turned just slightly. The two short swords came down like javelins impaling the top of the head of the last undead.

The three adventurers ran off to not be seen again....

Hadrian and the rest of the group stood there in silent shock.

*NOTE: The following events and future events take place DURING and AFTER Issue#5 of the Hunt the Dead Series.

The group after four more days of traveling, finally made their way out of the confusing swamp. Dryalas didn't know it as well as he had hoped and to be honest was just as lost as everyone else, and the human leader of the group of Acaetus Nimius assassins didn't give them completely accurate directions.

They were now out of the swamp in what eventually and slowly turned into a field of dry rotted wheat.

They hadn't gotten to know each other very well. Those four days were just spent struggling to survive. But they now had a choice.

Go their separate ways....

Or gave save Sarek.
Back to top Go down
http://www.craigdeboardart.com
miklbane
Hunter of Dead

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:15 pm

Hadrian stood dumbfounded. He stood there as the names of his dreams were shouted out. Forget that another name was shouted. Hadrian didn’t’ know who this Aldion was. But they were here even for the briefest of moments.

“WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! DID YOU SEE THEM!?” Hadrian shouted to the others. His grime covered face couldn’t hide the absolute pure joy and astaticism of the boy. His heroes! Right here in front of him!

“HOLY CRAP GUYS DID YOU SEE THEM?! DID YOU?! I HOPE SO CUZ IT WAS RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF US! FLESH AND BLOOD!”

“WAIT ERRON! TURK’EN COME BACK! I’M ONE OF YOU! I’M ONE OF YOU!!”

Hadrian started to take off after trio but Draylas stopped him by grabbing his arm.

“LET ME GO! THEY NEED ME!”

“THEY…”

“NEED…”

“ME!”

Hadrian followed the group out into the clearing they group stayed and rested. The boy kept to himself. Silent for what seemed like the whole trip through the swamp.

Then he walked up to Draylas.

“I’m sorry for my manner back there. I don’t like to be treated like a kid.” Hadrian kept soft his voice as he talked to the darkling.

“Will you teach me to fight? I got to see my idols. I got to see them fight. A few of things struck me as odd.:

Hadrian shifted to sit next to the darkling.

“1. Erron and Turk’en didn’t fight along. They had friends. You may not know them, then again, I don’t’ know them, but they worked together. Maybe that’s how you have to do it. Maybe I read the book wrong..”

“2. Erron was trained. He knew how to fight. If I’m to be as good as they are I need to learn to fight as well.”

Hadrian kept quite for a while until Draylas asked, “And what about the third?”

“I didn’t know Turk’en was a darkling.”
Back to top Go down
Popurum
Hunted
Popurum

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:24 pm

Popurum mostly kept near Asar and Petra as they moved. He didn't care who was leader. Anyone was better than Captain Animals.

However, Pops was wandering around and listened as the shrimp of a human was recanting what happened with that out of place battle.

"I don't know who any of those people were, but that elf with the scythe looked like a jerk! I hope I never run into him again!!!"
Back to top Go down
Draylas Redoran
Fresh Meat
Draylas Redoran

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:33 pm

Draylas laughed at Hadrian's joy if someone could be so excited in a world like this, its bound to bring a smile to anyone's face.

He sat down, Hadrian sat next to him, he was sharping his weapons and arrow tips, he handed Hadrian some water and bread as Draylas his share.

"Groups of two always seem to work great, but if your going to be the next Erron and I'm going to be the next Turken were going to have to make a name for ourselves, We'll go to Greyshore and rest then take an Airship to find Sarek, freeing him from the death grip of the Assassins will make a name for us for sure, your training will begin at Greyshore," he spoke.

He smiled at his new found pupil things were going to work out just fine.
Back to top Go down
Asia
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:00 pm

Asar walked with Popurum and the opossum hater. The scene with Hadrian's heroes ensued and it was almost as though he was another person. At first he was barking order and now was willingly taking them.

The entire time chomp moved between Popurum and Asar. He hissed at Petra a couple times and he nibbled at her fingers. But never even did that to Pop. For the first tme in his rodent life.....Chomp didn't hate someone.
Back to top Go down
Popurum
Hunted
Popurum

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:34 pm

Pops was liking Chomp. The ugly cat helped him get over Mr. Whiskers. Pops was nice and gentle to Chomp. Pops hated when people got mad at him.

"What are you two doing?" he asked Petra and Asar.

"I feel bad that we left that lizardman. I've only known one other. Are we going to help that darkling, and beat up that bad ole Acaetus Nimius?"
Back to top Go down
Hellcat
Fresh Meat
Hellcat

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:52 pm

Oceana thought about things as she walked, she would surely die alone.

And these people were crazy to think Sarek would survive long.

She knew she HAD to go after him.

She walked up to Draylas and Hadrian and said, "I...I want to learn too. To hunt. To fight. I'm not good at even asking folks for help. She paused a moment looking to the ground to gather her thoughts.

"I pretty much keep to myself and well, .....I'm not sure how much I can do to help, but Sarek will surely die if we do nothing.

I am good at well, sneaking in places, I'm quick and quiet and I can find my way into any locked door. I wanna help, but I may need to learn some ways of the hunter too.

Will, you teach me as well?"

Back to top Go down
Aldion
Hunted

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:48 am

Petra followed he group, mostly silent, only occasionally talking to Poporum or angrily yelling at the opossum if it care near him. He was more concerned right now with getting rabies from opossum bite than being attacked by a zombie. "Damn rat," he muttered. His foot sunk nearly to his knee. "Damn swamp" he mumbled again.

He didnt know Sarek, but he had no where else to go. So he decided he would follow the majority of the group. After all, someone had to make sure the riverfolk didn't catch rabies.

He sighed as teh group stopped, "What now?" he said to himself. His eyes were immediately locked on the field in front of him. He didnt know of any Erron. He never heard of this Turk'en fellow.

But now, Petra really wanted a scythe
Back to top Go down
Draylas Redoran
Fresh Meat
Draylas Redoran

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:55 pm

Draylas looked at Oceana and then to Hadrian.

"You can, I will teach the two of you and you being able to sneak will only make finding Sarek easier," Draylas Redoran spoke he finished sharpening his blades and sheathed them.

He looked to the rest of the group.

"Traveling in large number's isn't the safest thing to do, whoever decides that they need Sarek will come with me to Greyshore, we will rest for a day and then take an Airship to find him....or you can try finding him on your own." Draylas spoke, he didn't really care if the other's followed him.

His first priority was his own life, and then Hadrian's and Oceana's. But he also felt that Sarek played a big role, it could be the fact that there of the same race.

"We have to keep moving," He heard the undead a short way's off, they needed to get to Greyshore....the may not be so lucky next time.

With that said he began walking, with or without the others it was there choice to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Aelemar
Fresh Meat
Aelemar

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:27 pm

OOC: I forgot my password, so I'm using this old account, but I am NOT Aelemar in this game, i am Asar.

IC:

Asar thought about it some more as Popurum spoke to her. "I don't know either the lizard-man nor Serek...But, I don't have anything better to do, and I was going to earlier....so...Let's go save Serek.

Oh, and I don't think I caught your name, mine's Asar Talahh." Chomp wiggled his way out of the Riverfolk girl's hands and into the other one's.

"And this little guy's name is Chomp. He's not a cat like you thought though, he's a opossum."
Back to top Go down
miklbane
Hunter of Dead

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:35 am

I will tell you about the ferocity of the man. What hate surges in that man. Rage fuels him on when everything else in Nerin Toth says to lay down and be done.

He is the hunter incarnate.

Though he searches for no glory or notoriety.

The constant qoutient is the next hunt. It may not always be the undead though that path we chose for ourselves years ago.

There will always be a hunt.

The constant chase.

The constant prey.

The faces may change, but the hunter remains.

An excerpt from the journal of Turk'en Ra'hell

Hadrian was pleased as punch to see that someone else saw the light as he did. Now he had more poeple to teach the ways of the hunt to.

"I don't know who this Sarek is but I'm all for looking for him. Who are the Akeeet....Aseeta...

...Those other guys?
Back to top Go down
Zachy
Survivor
Zachy

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:12 pm

Draylas began walking he glanced back at the group when stoped and spun around a sprinter tackled him to the ground and sent him rolling.

The stiff stood again and lunged mouth wide hands extended when

SSSHHHHLLLUUUNKKKK!!

The noise was drawn out because as soon as it jumped Draylas extended his gladius the stiff impaled its self upon the blade and slowly slid down the speed and weight tackled Draylas to the ground, he pushed the zombie off and sheathed the blade he looked at the group a low groan was heard from the edge of the Toi Swamp he then began running.

"MOVE!" He shouted hoping they were as quick as him.
Back to top Go down
Popurum
Hunted
Popurum

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:42 pm

Aelemar wrote:
[b]"Oh, and I don't think I caught your name, mine's Asar Talahh." Chomp wiggled his way out of the Riverfolk girl's hands and into the other one's.

"And this little guy's name is Chomp. He's not a cat like you thought though, he's a opossum."

Popurum started to get excited that someone actually wanted his name.

"I'm Popurum! I don't have a name after the first. My family left me in Port Skell without telling me.

"I like your opossum. Nice to meet you Chomp and Asar!"

Then the noises started... Popurum began to shake...

"Ohh... I don't like zombies!" he said in a terrified whisper. It was then that Popurum realized he didn't have any weapons... his Knight's Lance was back with Mr. Bill. That was the only weapon he had...

He started picking up rocks that looked heavy.
Back to top Go down
miklbane
Hunter of Dead

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:53 pm

Hadrian was going to go into the basic fundamentals of being a hunter but as soon as Draylas was attacked he decided it can wait.

"Which ever way you guys are going do it now. We'll hold them off if there are more! Go! We'll all meet in Greyshore to say our good byes unless we don't make it."

Hadrian didn't want for a reply. He pulled out his sabre and dagger waving around the sabre and hooting to get the attention of any that were coming from the swamp, taking any pressure off the darkling that may press the issue of him being on the ground.

Several shamblers came up there hill where they were, probably following the sprinter thinking to pick up his scraps.

Hadrian braced himself to attack. Muttering to himself.

"A hunter never leaves another hunter."

"A hunter stands to the end against the coming darkness."

"A hunter is a pillar of courage and strength."

"A hunter never leaves a zombie alive."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dead Will Hunt
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next