Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dead Will Hunt

Go down 
+14
Aelemar
Hunt the Dead
Popurum
Draylas Redoran
miklbane
Ariella
Asia
Aldion
Saliith Shadow scale
Hellcat
Onni Scaletail
Zachy
DacenTainer
Craigzilla
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Hunt the Dead
Tracker
Hunt the Dead

The Dead Will Hunt - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:37 pm

Chomp crawled between the bars of the cage to where Oceana had hoped for and began sniffing around. Oceana saw it then. Due to it's rust color and the rusty bottom of the cage, the rogue saw her salvation. A small thin piece of metal. The perfect size for picking a lock. A lock on a set of manacles to be exact.

Oceana saw the boy being ridiculed on the stage.

Chomp picked up the small piece of metal in it's mouth and wandered out of the cage.

The boy made a face at the auctioneer behind his back.

The crowd gasped in shock.

One of the members of the crowd pointed out the boys transgression.

"JUST KILL 'IM NO ONE WANTS TO BUY THE WORTHLESS SKAG ANYWAYS!" someone from the crowd shouted.

Chomp hurried toward Oceana's cage.

The auctioneer pulled out a thin dagger and brought it to the boy's throat.

Chomp dropped the piece of metal onto the ground in front of Oceana's cage.

She reached for it....reaching...reaching...she felt her finger tip jut barely graze it. The small piece of metal needed to pick the lock to the manacles and her cage.

The auctioneer pulled back to slice the boys throat...
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntthedead.com
Hellcat
Fresh Meat
Hellcat

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:00 pm

"THREE SILVER PIECES! I BID THREE SILVER PIECES!" Oceana shouted and began to look around half crazy into the crowd....as if to find the person shouting, creating a commotion, a few others in the crowd began looking around in awe as well.

Oceana could not reach the metal shard with her arm. She stretched her leg out of the bars and dropped her heal just on the other side of it and drug her foot as quickly as she could to her. She snagged the metal and pulled it toward her. Just inside the cage she scrambled to reposition herself to reach with her hands....."got it" thinking the words and gasping slightly from the exertion.

Oceana squeezed the metal shard in her hand. Her hope, the shard. Her savior, the boy.

Looking up through the crowd, Oceana realized no one was looking her direction but toward where the boy had been standing.

'Please, someone, please speak up for this child! He is but a boy!' she thought straining to see if he was ok.

Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:06 pm

"WHO BID ON THIS BOY?!" the auctioneer yelled in shock.

Everyone was silent. No one made a sound.

"I did," came a whisper.

People glanced around and Sarek stepped up from the back of the crowd pulling back a hooded cloak to reveal himself.

"I bid on the boy. Either someone bid higher, or the rat is mine fairly," he whispered.

No one said a word.

"Take 'im!" the auctioneer shouted shoving the boy toward Sarek, "just remember darkling you're being watched. We don't like your kind in this city!"

"The feeling, good sir, is mutual," Sarek whispered back smiling and bowing. He took the boy by the hand and hurried off with him through the crowd but not before shooting Oceana a glance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.craigdeboardart.com
Draylas Redoran
Fresh Meat
Draylas Redoran

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:50 pm

Draylas saw the Darkling purchase the boy, Draylas heard Popurum advise that he be left in his cage to the mercy of these people. Draylas heard the guard threaten him.

He leaned back as best as he could in his cage, his eyes slowly closed the words of the crowd became muffled and drowned out to the point were all he could hear was his own heartbeat slow and steady. He was young again back in the Hurdlek Mountains.

He just returned from being cast out to fend for himself using nothing but a dagger for a week, he was tired and hungry but he could not display those feelings.

His father greeted him and he embraced him his warm chest pressed against his cheek giving him a sense of comfort, but the feeling was outlived his hunt master pulled him away from his father.

"You have a fight Draylas now go!" The hunt master shoved him into a ring with a blood soaked dirty ground.

Draylas took a breath the other Darkling tackled him and punched him in the stomach taking the wind from him he then punched him in the face again and again and again.

Draylas was having trouble seeing at this point his father was worried he knew the rules cast out the weak. The words filled his mind.

Draylas felt his second wind and he rolled away, he then kicked him in the head. Then stomped on his face punching over and over and over untill the hunt master pulled him away Draylas caught his breath his knuckles stung his nose ached his eyes were wet.

The hunt master raised Draylas hands as another Darkling carried him off casting him out.

"Draylas Redoran, is victorious!" the spectators cheered.

SOME YEARS LATER.

Draylas was placing his armor on his weapons at his side, Sasha stood there with him.

His father looked him in the eyes.

"My son, you have been granted such an important mission, you understand you are not to return to the mountains untill the undead are gone...or an absloute emergency," His father spoke.

"Yes father," Draylas hugged him one last time and left his home he knew so well.

A bright light slowly faded to the real world he was awake now.....and he was mad.

He was sitting in his cage but even that didn't hold him back.

He threw his weight into the cage and hit rattled something fierce he shouted at the crowd at the guards at everyone and anything.

"YOU LET ME OUT! I'LL KILL EVERY GOD DAMN ONE OF YOU, ALL OF YOU!" He screamed.

Draylas wasn't himself he was different he was in a rage and nothing would stop him now.

The crowd jumped slightly at the noise and looked worried at the Darkling.

He stuck as far as his manacled hands would let him between the openings in the cage reaching out to the guard that threatened him.

"YOU THINK I'M KIDDING? DO YOU I WILL KILL YOU INFRONT OF YOUR WHOLE GOD DAMN FAMILY....NO I WILL KILL THEM FIRST THEN YOU!" Draylas was yelling like a mad man.

This wasn't normal for him, the cage the emotions the feelings his past it was all combined into a deadly combination and the darkling was out for blood that guards head would be in his hands he was for certain.

Back to top Go down
Asia
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:23 pm

Asar saw Chomp and a huge grin spread over her face.

"Oh, your so lucky..." she whispered at Petra. Then she directed her attention at Chomp. "Good Boy....Do as the nice lady says..."

Chomp stopped halfway, turned, hissed at the Riverfolk, and then continued to listen to Oceana.

"Oh your so sweet! Go on, be a good rodent."
Back to top Go down
Nick W
Hunted
Nick W

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:17 am

Popurum bounced over to Sarek and the little boy as quickly as he could.

"Hiya!" he said to the two of them, waving at the boy. Even though Popurum was technically an adult, he was still near the same size as the boy, if not smaller.

"I have a message! Mr. No-Tail told me to tell you to... Um... Well, it was weird what he said. He wants you to go where you bought blood...? He said its not a healer though... You need to wait for him though. He's going to rescue all the slaves!... hopefully..."

A reptilian humanoid approached the stage of the auction. After the darkling's outburst, Onni almost reconsidered trying to buy them all. The lizardman didn't like violence, after all. The crowd was so concerned with Draylas, the auctioneer was distracted. The poor auctioneer. Onni silently wondered if he's ever had prisoners like these before.

Still, with all this commotion, Onni couldn't proceed. Onni needed to get the auction back on track... But what could he do? All he had were his blades and rocks at his feet... He knelt down to pick up a rock, knowing this was probably a mistake... But they needed a distraction...

CHA-BOOM!!!

The sound of thunder echoed off the buildings.

"Where is he? Where is the Savior of Greyshore?!"

Entangling vines started to sprout from the ground. They randomly started grabbing for feet and legs. A second boom of thunder came, much more intense.

A drunken naturalist appeared at the auction's stage. He bumbled his way over to the cages slapping anyone that got in his way.

"You... You have a shavor named of Onni for Greyshore? I meet to demand him- I demand to meet him! That scaly bastard owes me an expla- expon- He owes me wordsh!"

The booze smelling naturalist had no control over the entangling vines. They no more grabbed legs, so much as just felt them up.

Draylas was the closest to the drunk, and the naturalist had heard the obnoxious darkling throw into a rage.

"SHUT UP, SPAMDO!" screamed the drunken man, slapping Draylas across the face.

"Now where'sh Onni, eh? Where ish he?"

The naturalist was a reptilian aniver, much like Onni, but his scales were red with a copper underbelly. He wore naturalist robes, but seemed to be torn and bruised.

"Where ish Onni?" he shouted at the crowd.

"Auer..." whispered Onni in utter shock...

One of the guards went to detain the drunk, grabbing Auer's arm. Suddenly, Onni's dead-lover threw a blast of lightning, hitting the guard. Auer began throwing more bolts at guards and the Bravo Tiger en-slavers.

In an instant, Onni was on the stage. His cloak, missing, the green-scaled, tail-missing, lizard man stood on the stage with his blades released. Onni stabbed the backs of two guards (ready to fight and kill Auer), right in the spine with his two blades. Auer stopped instantly, confused.

"There you are!" said Auer, in a loving voice.

Popurum watched what had happened and looked at Sarek.

"He lied to me!" he said angrily.
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:30 am

Chaos was beginning to erupt.

And like most mob rules, sanity and logical thinking went out the window.

Just as Oceana had picked her locks with her small metal shard someone unlocked all of the other slave cages.

People ran rampant and anarchy took over.

Dryalas' shook the cage like a madman.

The guards rushed the stage to attack the two anivers. One of them was the guard who had invoked the wrath of the darkling.

Dryalas's cage fell in on itself, crumpling and falling apart. The metal roof of it smacked the darkling on the top of the head.

As soon as he was able to climb from underneath the wreckage he saw Onni stab the backs of two guards. One of which was the one Dryalas had promised to kill. The guard fell dead.
Back to top Go down
Draylas Redoran
Fresh Meat
Draylas Redoran

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:57 am

It could be the fact that Draylas was it on the head but he then again slipped back into his trance like state his father was smileing at him Draylas was smileing back.

"Remember my boy we are good people, just different I want you to be strong and true in your endevors but I want you to have friends, do not be alone like I was it will bring only pain," his father faded away in to light as everything came to be around him.

Tears welled in his eyes and he wept, he wept for the fact he missed all those he loved dearly, he wept for the fact that he had been alone all these years....no more never again would this Darkling fall prey to such emotions from here on out he was a fighter, sure he would care for the people I. His group but he would never show it.

The tears stopt he wiped his cheeks and eyes so the others wouldn't notice, his leather bottoms were on his leather armor top was missing and so were his weapons, he looked around and noticed a small bulding labeld armory the must be in there, but he could get them before he left the city.

When a Darkling makes a promise they aim to keep it, so when Onni killed the guard it was a blow to Draylas pride and inner strengthn, no matter he would recover he always does.

"NO!" Draylas shouted he pushed past people and up to the stage he picked the dead man up and looked at Onni he smiled

"Thank you friend," Draylas said as he dropped the man he looked around.

A crack was heard followed by a wet thud. Draylas looked to his left shoulder an arrow was protruding from his left shoulder.

He grabbed the arrow with his right hand and snapped the tip off he then grabbed the baCk of the arrow and pulled it out.

He looked back down at the dead guard and pulled the sheath from his sheath he glanced at Onni, he twirled the curved short sword is resembled that of a custom schimtar and a regular sword.

He was ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Aldion
Hunted

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:28 am

Petra awoke with a head ache, a rather possum like bite mark on his shoulder, and back that was bruised and swollen beyond anything he'd ever felt before. The damned rat ran out from underneath him and towards Oceana, and it was only then he realized their situation. He was in another cage...

He shook off the horrible memories of being the wizard's prisoner and focused on the problem at hand. As he began to contemplate escape, he saw Oceana already reaching for the lock pick, that his nemesis had brought to her. "Damn rat, suppose I can't just throw him after this," he muttered.

After that, things got more confusing. There were fireballs, drunk lizards, a lost lizard from before who had no tail, vines touching people in generally inappropriate ways, and the darkling was yelling like a mad man.

Just as Petra was thinking that the darkling being caged wasn't a bad idea, someone released all of them. Not wanting to look a gift horse in the mouth (after all, these days that horse might be a zombie), he rolled from the cage and punched a guard in the throat.

Two more humans were running towards Onni and Auer, and Petra caught their ankles with his hooks,dropping them nose first on the stage. He grabbed a quarter staff from one of the slave keepers and knocked the two fallen guard unconscious.

He smacked one of the Bravos in the face, then looked at Onni. "I almost didn't recognize you without the smell," he said, just before swinging the staff into the same Bravo's gut, "D'ya miss us?"
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:36 am

Chaos was beginning to erupt in Greyshore.

Then things got worse.

The scream.

A sprinter pounced on Dryalas. A guard kicked it off with a boot to the face and the people of Greyshore looked.

The undead began pouring in through the front gate.

"WHY IS THE GATE OPEN! SOMEONE GET--" the auctioneer began to yell, however that first sprinter hopped back to it's feet and pounced on him sinking it's teeth deep into his throat.

People screamed and ran.

Sarek and the boy ducked into the shop, where he had first met Onni.
Back to top Go down
Onni Scaletail
Fresh Meat
Onni Scaletail

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:17 pm

The sprinter that jumped on the auctioneer startled Auer. He threw another bolt of lightning at the infected. Onni, with a clearer head, grabbed Auer's arm and started pulling him away.

"PETRA, OCEANA! Get your group together and follow me!"

He almost wished Lucien was there to help them get to the shop. However, Onni's biggest priority was Auer. The drunken lizard willing followed Onni in his stupor.

Onni couldn't run full speed with Auer's clumsiness, and cursed many times as Auer stumbled to the ground. If one undead was through, there was likely going to be a huge mess soon. The blood shop was probably not the best place to hole up, but if Sarek and the riverfolk were headed there, then at least they'd have a large group to barricade the building with.

Onni didn't check to see if the Draylas and the others were following. Hopefully they were.

Popurum had stuck with Sarek and the boy. He slipped into the shop with them. He was terrified of the undead. They were so violent and horrible...

Onni and Auer reached the shop and pounded on the door. Popurum didn't want to open. He knew the story of the chinny pigs and the wolf!
Back to top Go down
Draylas Redoran
Fresh Meat
Draylas Redoran

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:57 pm

OOC: From some reason everyone keeps typing Dryalas or Drylas its DRAYLAS just thought I would share that.

Draylas swung the weapon into a zombies head it stuck in his skull digging into the brain and the Darkling didn't want to wast time trying to pull it out. He left it and ran.

His hunter/ranger ability's plus his rouge style of fighting allowed him to dodge throughout the crowd and undead.

Draylas found the pack mule that carried his weapons his leather armor wasnt there so he grabbed what he could, he ran back tracking his steps into a two story building, he went on the second story and into the master bedroom it was empty.

He had his brown leather pants on, he put on the black leather boots he found and a brown oilskin leather duster. He left his bares chest showing through the opened duster due to comfort and heat.

He sheathed his black elven weapons around his belt along the inside of the duster, he adjusted the coat.

He turned to a low hissing noise behind him a sprinter had been in the darker corner of the room all along!.

He lunged there was nothing Draylas could do, the sprinter tackled him he crossed his arms infront of him holding the head away from him the both crashed through the second story window.

The tails of the duster whipping all around, the sprinter was snapping and screeching.

"GAH! GET OFF!" Draylas yelled at the zombie as he rolled his shoulders putting him on top of the zombie. Below the two was a iron fence, Draylas was managed to get a his knees on the zombie's chest.

Draylas let go of the zombie and sprung off him in a front flip like motion he hit the ground and rolled by strained a muscle in the process, the zombie was impaled in the torso and the head.

Draylas stood he was standing right next to Onni.

"Looks like a I made it, good you didn't start to party with out me," he said as he drew his elven gladius.
Back to top Go down
Kyria
Survivor
Kyria

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:49 pm

Erynn stepped back into the shadows and watched all the chaos, all she did was shake her head. She knew it was just a matter of time and something would happen.

Sarek's exit did not escape her eye. She watched as the little riverfolk followed behind. The scene before her was entertaining but opportunity had just landed in her lap and one she wasn't going to let escape her.
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:15 pm

The group (except Erynn) made their way to the shop.

"You realize you have to open the door and let them all in. What sort of leader would you be to them or to any of us, if you left them to die?" Sarek whispered smiling at Popurum.

Back to top Go down
Popurum
Hunted
Popurum

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:31 pm

Popurum looked back at Sarek. He looked at the smiling darkling with big curious eyes. Leader? Popurum? The little guy never led anyone before. He was always the sidekick or just some tag along.

Even on the streets of Port Skell, the only one that actually listened to Popurum was Mr. Whiskers... Now, this darkling wanted Popurum to lead...?

"The fuck is wrong with you? I'm no leader, you moron! I've been following you! Sheesh! If you wanna open the door and let them all in, go ahead! But if a zombie jumps you, I'll make sure you're flaming as much as those gay scallies out there!"
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:34 pm

Popurum wrote:
Popurum looked back at Sarek. He looked at the smiling darkling with big curious eyes. Leader? Popurum? The little guy never led anyone before. He was always the sidekick or just some tag along.

Even on the streets of Port Skell, the only one that actually listened to Popurum was Mr. Whiskers... Now, this darkling wanted Popurum to lead...?

"The fuck is wrong with you? I'm no leader, you moron! I've been following you! Sheesh! If you wanna open the door and let them all in, go ahead! But if a zombie jumps you, I'll make sure you're flaming as much as those gay scallies out there!"

Sarek stepped back in shock.

"I see. That's fine. I just hope there aren't any undead in this building that we don't know about," Sarek replied, glancing around in a worried manner.
Back to top Go down
Popurum
Hunted
Popurum

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:41 pm

Popurum let out a huge sigh...

"Fine! Open the door. I'll go check the rooms, you big baby!"

The riverfolk disappeared behind the shop counter heading for a backroom. A loud shriek came.

Popurum looked in a seat. A riverfolk sat in the chair, bloody tubes sticking out of his neck. There were two stabs from similar blades that went all the way into the brain of the riverfolk. He showed no signs of being an undead, so Popurum wondered what happened...

Popurum appeared next to Sarek and the boy again.

"Let's open the door and let the lizard in..."
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:01 pm

Sarek slowly opened the door.

The group (minus Erynn) poured into the building. A huge horde poured in behind them.

"FUCKING RUN!!" Sarek screaming, turned and scooped the boy into his arms and ran to the back. he kicked over the chair with the dead riverfolk and a trap door was in the floor. He yanked it open and tossed the boy down into darkness.

"GO! GO! GO!" he screamed at the boy.

Everyone went flying in every direction imaginable as the walls of the building seemed to explode. Debris flew everywhere.

"BRUTE!!!" yelled Sarek.

The zombie stood thirteen feet tall. It weighed easily hundreds of pounds and was pure muscle. It's flesh was a palid green color and it's pink eyes seemed to drip blood.

It grabbed a zombie and threw it like a rock at Popurum.

The halfling went flying twenty feet in the air and landed hard on the ground.

"RUN! RUN! RUN!" Sarek screamed at the boy in the cellar.

He slammed the trap door shut and stood on it. The Brute took off running and charged into Sarek sending him flying through the wall of a nearby salted meats shop.

The Brute then turned on Dryalas and palmed him by the top of the head. It spun swinging the darkling like a stick smacking Onni in the face sending Onni flying and landing in a manure cart on his back. As Onni pushed himself up off of his back he saw the Brute throw the darkling at him. Onni rolled off of the cart and saw the darkling stab into the pile of manure like a javeline, head first.

Sarek climbed out of the broken hole in the wall of the building he crashed into.

"PROTECT THE BOY! THEY'RE HUNTING HIM" Sarek screamed at the others rushing the Brute.

Sarek dove at the Brute and the large undead beast caught him by the rib cage with one hand.

"PROTECT THE BOY!!!" Sarek screamed.

The Brute used it's other hand and grabbed Sarek's legs.

"PROTECT THE--"

SHRRIIIPPP!!!

The Brute ripped Sarek in half and let out an raging scream of anger.
Back to top Go down
Onni Scaletail
Fresh Meat
Onni Scaletail

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:20 pm

Onni slipped out of the manure cart and onto his knees. The breath was knocked out of him, but he knew he had to recover quickly. Onni was actually thankful for the manure cart... Horse droppings were a hell of a lot better than what Onni encountered in the Toi Swamp...

Immediately, Onni looked for Auer. The naturalist was still in a stupor. However, seeing Onni getting smacked threw Auer into another rage. He jumped up on the brute and started fighting... dirty. Biting, clawing, kicking... The brute didn't feel much of it. The naturalist likely didn't even make it through the disgusting, rotting green flesh.

"AUER! Get off and help the injured! You're our only healer! AUER!"

Onni's words fell on drunk, and deaf ears. The reptilian naturalist continued to fight and scrap with the Brute's back and neck, totally ignoring the all-important-brain.

"Dammit," muttered the green reptile. Onni ran back to where the building used to be. Both wrist blades were released, and Onni used what was left of the counter to make a diving tackle for the brute, both hands in a fist, aiming for the brute.

Protect the boy... Protect Auer... If Onni had to make a choice of who to protect... which would he defend?
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:36 pm

The Brute grabbed Auer off and swung the aniver at Onni by the tail, their faces smacking into each other.

Onni heard bone crunch and saw only red. Both of their faces were covered in blood and Onni didn't know which was hurt more.

The Brute still held Auer by the tail and went running through the area swinging Auer like a weapon at everything that moved.

One random zombie in particular was decapitated, the Brute swung Auer so hard.

The Brute spun and threw the reptile aniver at a now standing Popurum. Auer and Popurm both went flying after colliding another ten feet.

"GRAHHHHHH!!!" the Brute howled storming Oceana's direction.

Chomp jumped onto the Brute's shoulder and the Brute slapped it off as if it were an annoying gnat. The opossum pet of Asar flew threw the air like a bullet hitting Petra in the face.

The Brute turned it's attention back toward Dryalas now and charged the manure cart. While Dryalas was still stuck in the cart like a lawn dart, the Brute picked up the entire cart and hurled it at Onni.

The cart crashed into the aniver and the Brute began running toward Oceana again.

The Brute smacked Oceana in the face sending her slamming into Asar.

"GRAHHHHH!" the beast yelled in rage.

Back to top Go down
Lichlord
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:56 pm

Name: Aese, The Artificer
Race: Human
Faction: Unaligned
Hair: Auburn
Eyes: Hazel

Weapons: Aese's only true weapon is his mind. He is an artificer, one who makes the best of things. In the most literal sense possible. He invents. He enchants. He simply...assimilates any and every object at his reach into a deadly mechanism of chaos.

Though, for all intensive purposes, a fold-blade sword is kept at his belt...for when he can't reach any "ingredients."

Armor: He wears simple garb, studded leather armor fitted to allow him complete bodily movement and function.

Companion: His only companion is himself.

Who he speaks with often.

History: None were left.
Not a single one.
---
Aese was born in a village. Simple. A village, with a small population. A brute zombie, the only zombie to ever grace the area until then, destroyed everything.
Killed everyone.
The young artificer only lived because he was too much of a self-preserving asshole to stay with his family as they were torn limb from limb.
For years afterwards, he's simply tried to fix that wrong. By slaughtering every one of the rotting creatures he could come across. It wouldn't bring that tiny little hamlet back...but it would make him feel better.
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:11 pm

The man stood on top of the building look down at the carnage below.

He watched the Brute rip Sarek in half and beat the hell out of the group that had been caged.

"Idiot."

His fist tightened around his weapon and he dove from the building.

His white waist coat fluttered in the night wind, and the man landed on the shoulders of the brute digging his blade in deep.

The Brute reached for him but he backflipped off and landed on his feet in crouch.

The Brute rushed him, and he jumped, his long black hair blowing in the wind. The man spun and the metal spike on the backs of his white leather boots stabbed into the skull of the Brute.

The beast howled in rage and the man went flying landing on his feet again.

"You idiots just going to watch or are you going to help?" the man asked.
Back to top Go down
Lichlord
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:29 pm

"Now now, that wont do..." Aese grunts as he swings the makeshift warhammer into the cranium of a horde zombie, working his way towards the city gates. The blood and brain matter splatters across the ground in a rotten haze as the monster's skull caved in. The lifeless body crumples to the ground, a single eyeball dangling from the socket by a few slimy strands of flesh. He stomps a foot down on the decomposing pulp of a head and charges closer, snapping his weapon into the base of the skull of another enemy.

The head of the zombie seems to disappear into a mist of blood and gore. A zombie notices him breaking into the fray and snarls, leaping at him with a bit of difficulty; it was more of a... fall. Its fingers drag against his chest as it tries to pull him to the ground, instead...the blunted end of the hammer smashes downward, driving the monster's face into the soft and loamy soil. Blood sprouts from the little cracks in the ground and flows about in small streams.

"Oh shit." His eyes come to rest on the brute.

He looks at his weapon, and the growls, stepping away and flinging it at another Horde zombie. Its skull splits down the center, essentially eradicating its brain in every imaginable sense. "This isn't good." He says to himself as he spies the people battling against the behemoth, to little avail. A zombie grabs Aese by the coif of his shirt, and tugs him into a nearby wall... just as those crooked, vile teeth seek to plunge into his throat, he headbutts the monster, sending it staggering back. He then dashes ahead and topples the beast over, digging his thumbs into its eye sockets. It claws at his shoulders and torso to little avail as his gloved digits dig down and destroy its frontal lobe.

"Need any assistance with that thing?" He shouts out to the others as he pushes another horder away, causing it to fall into a nearby cart and become entangled in the woodwork. The question was rhetorical.

Of course they needed help.

This was a thirteen foot tall monster. They needed a LOT of help.
Back to top Go down
Craigzilla
Hunter of Dead
Craigzilla

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:32 pm

CHARACTER SHEET

Name: Revek Killingston
Race: Human
Faction: Unaligned
Hair: Long Black
Eyes: Dark Dark Gray
Distinguishing Marks: A slight small scar on his bottom lip.

Gear:

Dao Longsword
The Dead Will Hunt - Page 8 Dao-chinese-sword

White leather trenchcoat.
Black leather armor with fasters and buckles.

White leather knee high leather boots with boot spikes on the heels.

History: ?????

Personality: ?????
Back to top Go down
Hellcat
Fresh Meat
Hellcat

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:33 pm

Oceana picked herself up, grabbed Asar by both shoulders. "Run Asar, run now!" she yelled.

Oceana ran back to the broken cart. She rummaged through the debris grabbing a broken wooden plank and a nail.

No, don't think, just do it....she told herself.

Everything has an Achilles heal....

She put the nail in the waist of her pants, the plank of wood between both hands and ran full force into the back of the brute's tendon. Ripping and shredding the rotten flesh quickly.

Oceana ran back to the other leg, tearing and stabbing at it's heel.

The brute was falling backward...

Sweat was pouring from her face.

Shaking, she grabbed the nail out of her waistline. Squeezing it in her fist, she began punching the brute's leg muscles with it.

She realized she was screaming a very primal haunting scream as she stabbed over and over again. It occurred to her, that she liked it too.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Will Hunt   The Dead Will Hunt - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dead Will Hunt
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next